Belly Dance Hen Parties Liverpool Wirral Chester Northwales
45-60 minute lesson- £80
A fun upbeat belly dance lesson starting with a warm up followed by ice breaker activities easy to follow technique fun easy to follow dance routine and circle dance. Ends with a cool down.
If you have enough space silk veils or Egyptian canes can be added into the lesson.
Coin hip scarves for all to wear and return. A gift for the hen. Face jewels for all to apply on the day / night.
Performance & participation 15 minutes - £100
Entrance performance with a veil and in upbeat drum solo ending with fun upbeat participation where the hen and her guests will be invited up to take part in a fun dance.
Belly dancer in full costume. Coin hip scarves for all to wear and return. A gift for the hen. Face jewels for all to apply on the night.
Hen party package
60 minute lesson and a 10 minute performance £150
Starts with a veil entrance dance and an upbeat drum solo performance then a fun upbeat belly dancing lesson with the use of jingley coin hip belt scarves for all to wear and return and a gorgeous gift for the hen. Face / eye jewels for all to apply.
Belly dancer in full costume.
Bespoke Bellydance Lesson / Workshop-
From £200 - contact Tara with your ideas!
Tara is also a fully qualified time serve professional fashion and photographic makeup artist who hosts workshops and beauty pamper parties.
Additional information -
- You organise a venue (get permission from hirer)
- A house with a room with space is suitable
- I ask for a £25 deposit if the venue is out of the Wirral / Liverpool city centre area. Paid by cash / postal order /Paypal / bank transfer.
- Travel additional fee if out of the Wirral / Liverpool area
- A booking contact to be signed and sent back to me before the date of the booking.
- Payment in cash due on arrival.
-receipt / invoice is provided
- Coin hip scarves should be returned the way they where found. If they are not there will be a charge.
-if you would like to buy a hip scarf they cost £5 - £10 each per person and should be ordered at least a month in advance.